99577 40A 220V SPLITTER BOX.
Does It always seem like you do not having enough power to run the required amount of equipment on your job?
This Box Utilizes the 220V power at your job site to power additional equipment.
This box can be easily adapted for use on residential applications by purchasing the 6408Power Cord Adapter - 50A Twist Lock to 30A Straight Dryer Style Plug
or the 6409 Power Cord Adapter - 50A Twist to 50A Straight Range Style Plug.
It can also be hard wired direct into the home panel with the6410P Hard Wire Cord with Bare Wire On One End and a 50A Twist Lock Female On the Other.
A lot of the People Just purchase all Three so there is no wasting time when you get on site.
This power center has been engineered utilizing the latest in GFCI technology. It is protected by GFCI modules, giving the user open neutral and reverse phasing protection.
It is U.L. listed for indoor use and is designed to stand up to the toughest jobsite conditions and has been carefully assembled to meet current OSHA standards.
- Input – 50A 125/250V (CS6365)
- Output – 4 – 20A 125V (5-20R) U-Ground
- 25′ 10/4 SOW Cord w/ Male Plug
• GFCI provides open neutral and reverse phasing protection
• (2) 20A/125V GFCI – Straight blade individually protected receptacles
• (1) 50A/125/250 power cord with male twist
• “Power On” indicator lights on GFCI
• Input current: 50 A, 1 Phase 125/250 V AC
• 3 pole – 4-wire trip level: 4-6 Milliamps
• Trip Time: Less than 0.025 seconds nominal
• U.L. 1640 For USA and Canada